Our clients typically engage with us because they believe they have a sales execution problem…..and most certainly do. The real question is why? They may be experiencing various challenges within their business, including issues such as:
- stalled or extended sales cycles
- losing market share or missing overall market opportunities and/or competitive pressures
- price erosion
- customer retention issues
- strategic relationships and/or indirect channels that are under-performing
- a sales strategy that is not growing the top-line fast enough for investors and stakeholders
We specialize in fully understanding these issues, determining their causes and creating a ‘top-line breakthrough’ for our clients. We recommend our Sales & Business Assessment, as Step 1 in the relationship. This is conducted in approximately 2-4 calendar weeks and provides a high level Roadmap for Senior Management. We assess the linkages between your Strategy; Business Model; Go-to-Market Plan; Marketing & Demand Creation Initiatives; and your Sales Execution Performance for an integrated view and overall set of Recommendations.
Benefits of our ‘Business & Sales Assessment’
- ‘High Impact & ROI’…….our Review & Assessment Framework identifies & prioritizes major Risks, as well as refines your “Go-to-Market Priorities” through a recommended Action Plan
- Provides an objective review by an experienced & proven Sales Leader, who will provide both pragmatic & breakthrough insights
- Our approach challenges the ‘status quo’ with proven value creation ideas….something that clients value
- Creates a Breakthrough in sales results & overall execution!
After the Business & Sales Assessment has been completed, we typically support the ongoing growth & recommendations through a Coaching relationship that is both effective and affordable.